- Project: Desalcott Expansion of First and Second Pass RO Trains G & H
- Owner: Desalination Company of Trinidad and Tobago
- Location: Point Lisas, Trinidad, W.I.
- Capacity: SWR0 7.78MGD; BWRO 6 MGD
- Start-up: 2014
- Application: Seawater RO; plant expansion
- Solutions: Seawater reverse osmosis(SWRO); brackish reverse osmosis (BWRO); plant expansion
SWT was selected as the supplier for this massive expansion and fabricated all the trains in our US based manufacturing facility. The contract included the engineering, fabrication and delivery of the first pass seawater RO train G and the second pass brackish water RO for trains G and H. SWT provided systems that would integrate into the owner’s existing plant and utilize the existing CIP system.
For the SWRO system SWT supplied twenty-one (21) full frames complete with multiport pressure vessels and piping. The BWRO equipment supplied consisted of eighteen (18) prefabricated frames with pressure vessels and piping. Scope of supply also included all train mounted valves and instruments as well as field services for installation supervision and commissioning.