- Project: Silicon Valley Advanced Water Purification Center
- Owner: Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Engineer: Black and Veatch
- Client: J.R. Filanc Construction Company
- Location: California – USA
- Capacity: 8.0 MGD
- Start-up: 2014
- Application: Municipal water reuse / BWRO
SWT was contracted by the owner’s general contractor to provide the design, fabrication and supply of the three brackish water reverse osmosis trains to treat tertiary treated wastewater. Also supplied were the cartridge filters, all local controls, instrument panels and sample panels. SWT provided installation supervision, testing, start –up and commissioning as well as training of the owner’s operators.
Learn more about the plant by visiting the owner’s website and taking their virtual tour.